Please bring your pet’s vaccination certificate for Myxomatosis and VHD or they will not be allowed to stay.
- Minimum two night stay
- A £10.00 non-refundable deposit is required prior to your pet’s arrival, payable by cash or bank transfer.
- Full payment is required on your pet’s arrival, payable by cash or bank transfer.
- Your pet must be in good health and any medical conditions declared before their arrival.
- Carrot Tops has the right to refuse entry to any pet to ensure the health of both your pet and our other guests.
- Rabbits need to be vaccinated against Myxomatosis and VHD at least 2 weeks (to allow for effectiveness) prior to their arrival. Vaccination certificates must be provided on arrival.
- Please collect your pet at the agreed date and time. Contact us immediately if you are delayed to make new arrangements.
- Unarranged additional days will be charged.
- Early departures are non-refundable.
- Abandoned pets – If your pet is not picked up on the due date and we are unable to contact you, there will be a 7 day period before we rehome your pet. Any additional cost for housing/feeding the pet over this period and the cost of rehoming will be charged to you.
- Contact details must be left with us in case of emergency.
- If your pet becomes ill, we will do our best to contact you. If we deem it necessary we will take them to our local vet. Any vet bills incurred will be charged to you.
- Carrot Tops do not accept any responsibility should your pet become ill and pass away whilst in our care. In this unlikely event, your pet will be taken to our local vet where you can make further arrangements.
- Carrot Tops do not accept any liability should you injure yourself whilst on our premises.
Please contact us for further details.